the long walk home
I normally do not walk to school, I usually take what is called the cat-tran. But because it is my favorite time of the year when the weather is just right.. I decided I should walk.
I don't know what took over me, but I had an instinct to take a picture of anything that caught my eye. It was nice to think about how something that could look so average, stood out to be something great. That is what I love about photography. It can turn the average scene into something spectacular, depending how you look at it.
I like these pictures because it captures my favorite time of the year...fall.Now, Arizona doesn't have many seasons, and the fall season is not as extravagant as the midwest. But, it's still nice for it not be 100 degrees for a change.
| My favorite smell |
No comments:
Post a Comment